ILGIF Reporting Requirements for Managers
- ILGIF managers will provide unaudited quarterly financial statements and capital account statements to 50 South Capital within 60 days of quarter end and audited financial statements within 90 days of quarter end.
- ILGIF managers shall invest a minimum of twice the aggregate amount of committed capital received from ILGIF in "Illinois companies" during the life of such manager's fund(s) where ILGIF is a limited partner.
- For example, if ILGIF commits $5.0 million to a fund, the recipient fund must invest at least $10.0 million in "Illinois companies" over the life of the fund.
- ILGIF managers will provide quarterly reports on the diversification of recipient portfolio companies, including the ownership and management status of recipient portfolio companies with regard to minority, women, veteran and/or disabled status.
- ILGIF managers will provide quarterly reports on the economic impact of recipient fund investments on the Illinois economy, including the growth of the employee headcount at portfolio companies, the growth of their physical real estate presence in Illinois and other associated economic data.
- For additional details on reporting requirements for all ILGIF managers, please see the attached Excel file as well as ILGIF's investment policy statement. This is the standardized reporting mechanism for all ILGIF managers to report to 50 South Capital on a quarterly/annual basis.